What to do before adding a computation in a mobile module
- Determine the score for each answer
- Determine how the score will be displayed.
Give advice where needed by using 'Professional only' option of the text block (paragraph, info, highlighted, tip or quote).The practitioner sees a score, based on the client's answers
The therapist sees a score, based on the client's answers
Add a computation (calculation):
- After logging into the CMS, choose to create or edit a mobile module (Topic)
- Create or edit a multiple choice question with radio buttons (only one choice)
- Activate the slider 'Use in computation' in the multiple choice field of the radio button (top right)
- After the slider is activated, a ext fields appear in which you can enter:
- a unique name to identify the field
- and values for each answer
The editor adds the values of the answers
- Click on "Done Editing" and then on "Computation' in the menu
- You can now create the computation.
Editor defines the computation in the edit computation view.
- The 'Defined Computation' is added later via the menu item 'Subject'.
Display the computation score for the professionals
- Navigate back to the Topic where the field with the values was created
- Insert a textblock. This can be a paragraph, info, highlighted, tip or quote
- Activate the 'Professional only' slider in edit mode
- Add the name of the corresponding computation so that the score van be displayed.
- You can add information or advice about the score for the professionals if that is relevant (see screenshot above)
Be aware that the score of a computation is only visible for professionals and not for clients.