This is how you start creating a diary.
How to create a diary
This is how you create a diary in the CMS:
- Log in and click on the tab 'Content.
- Click 'create'.
- Select 'Diary' from the dropdown menu.
- Choose your title and language.
- You now see a first view of your (empty) diary.
You can now start editing.
How to add questions in a diary
When you have created your diary you can start adding questions. You can add questions when you are in edit mode:
- Open your diary
- Go to 'Schema' in the menu
- Click the green '+' icon to add questions.
Depending on the field type you can further edit the questions. Read the Diary fields article to read more about this.
Keep saving your work! This is very important. The diary editor does not automatically save your work. Please remind yourself to save your work frequently!